1. AMRSS Ltd, the company which organises and runs Model Rail Scotland, is committed to protecting the personal data of everyone from whom it receives or holds personal information as a consequence of the activities of the company. This includes the planning and operation of Model Rail Scotland. The company complies fully with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and has a comprehensive policy for doing so.
2. You can view our full GDPR Policy Documenthere.
4. AMRSS Ltd will never sell, distribute or pass your personal information to anyone else, unless required to do so by law.
5. AMRSS Ltd complies with its obligations under the GDPR legislation by :
Keeping personal data up to date.
By storing and erasing or destroying it securely.
By not collecting or retaining excessive quantities of data.
By protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure.
By having in place appropriate retention and administrative processes to protect personal data.
6. Data supplied will only be used only for the following purposes;
Planning, publicity, administrative and contractual matters relating to the current and subsequent exhibition. This includes name and contact details if you order an advance ticket for the show.
7. Retention of data:
Data supplied will only be held for so long as is necessary to meet the purpose for which it was obtained.
Information regarding invoicing and other financial matters associated with the planning and operation of the exhibition will be retained for the statutory period for tax and accounting purposes.
8. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data;
a) To have access to the personal data relating to you and processed by AMRSS Ltd.
b) To request the rectification or deletion of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you, and of any personal data with respect to which the purpose of processing is no longer legal.
c) To request that the personal data processing relating to you be limited.
d) To object to the processing of your personal data at any time, unless such processing is required by applicable law and provided you demonstrate that you have a legitimate ground relating to your particular situation.
e) To receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format.
If you have an enquiry in relation to your personal data held in respect of Model Rail Scotland please in the first instance contact the AMRSS Ltd company secretary on email@example.com
Updated May 2019